The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children is the leading national organization supporting professionals who serve children and families affected by child maltreatment and violence.
Our Vision: APSAC envisions a world where all maltreated or at-risk children and their families have access to the highest level of professional commitment and service.
Become a Member Today!
APSAC Now Accepting 2015 Board of Director Nominations
APSAC Legal Notices
APSAC's New Contact Information
1706 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43203
Make a Connection! Follow APSAC on social media by clicking the buttons at the top right corner of the home page.
APSAC Files Amicus Brief with the United States Supreme Court
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support APSAC every time you shop, at no cost to you!
Login to the Members Only section for details on the following:
- Have you renewed your membership for 2015? Don't miss out on all of APSAC's great member benefits in the new year. Renew today!
- 2015 APSAC Advanced Training Institutes. Registration is now open. Select this link for details.
- APSAC Advisor. Members can now view Issue #2, 2014, of the APSAC Advisor in the APSAC Library
- Job Opportunities. Visit the Career Center to post and search opportunities.
- Welcome New Members! Click here to view a list of our newest members.
For a complete online calendar of APSAC and related industry events, please visit the Event List under the Events Tab.
2015 APSAC Colloquium
Save the date! APSAC will host its 2015 Annual Colloquium July 22-25 at the Westin Copley Place in Boston, MA. Details will be published on the web as soon as they are available.
2015 APSAC Child Forensic Interview Clinics
APSAC is offering two interview clinics in 2015. These clinics offer 40 hours of intensive training on investigating interviewing of children.
- May 4-8, 2015, Norfolk, VA
- August 17-21, 2015, Seattle, WA
Registration details coming soon.