The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children is the leading national organization supporting professionals who serve children and families affected by child maltreatment and violence.
Our Vision: APSAC envisions a world where all maltreated or at-risk children and their families have access to the highest level of professional commitment and service.
APSAC Legal Notices
Members: Remember to login so that the Members Only area will display!
- APSAC Amicus Brief filed in the United States Supreme Court in Paroline v. Amy Unknown and the United States (No. 12-8561) on November 20, 2013, providing information and education to the Court regarding the impact of child sexual abuse and child pornography and their linkage. Read more.
- APSAC issues Statement on the Harm to Child Pornography Victims. The organization's Board recently approved a statement on this subject. Please select this link to view the full statement.
- APSAC is now accepting nominations from individuals who are interested in serving on the Board of Directors. The deadline for submitting is January 31, 2014. Select this link for details.
- AchieveLinks online store and credit card. APSAC has teamed with AchieveLinks to offer its members online shopping and an APSAC branded Visa. Visit the Members Only area for details.
- Job Opportunities. Visit the Career Center to post and search opportunities.
- October New Members - welcome! Click here to view a list of new members.
For a complete online calendar of APSAC and related industry events, please visit the Event List under the Events Tab.
2014 APSAC Colloquium
APSAC will host its 2014 Annual Colloquium June 11-14 in New Orleans, Louisiana, at the Sheraton New Orleans. Details will be posted as they become available.
Select this link to visit the event page.
2014 APSAC Child Forensic Interview Clinics
APSAC is offering two interview clinics in 2014. These clinics offer 40 hours of intensive training on investigating interviewing of children.
Select the appropriate link below for details and registration on these APSAC events.
April 28-May 2, 2014, Norfolk, Virginia
July 14-18, 2014, Seattle, Washington
2014 APSAC Advanced Training Institutes
These popular APSAC programs will be held January 2014 in conjunction with the 28th Annual San Diego International Conference on Child and Family Maltreatment, sponsored by the Chadwick Center for Children and Families.
Select this link for details and registration on these January 27, 2014 programs.