The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children is the leading national organization supporting professionals who serve children and families affected by child maltreatment and violence.
Our Vision: APSAC envisions a world where all maltreated or at-risk children and their families have access to the highest level of professional commitment and service.
APSAC Legal Notices
Members: Remember to login so that the Members Only area will display!
- Call for Presentations. APSAC is now accepting Call for Presentations to present at its 2015 Colloquium in Boston. Select this link for more information.
- Awards presented. APSAC presented its Annual Awards at its recent Colloquium in New Orleans. Click here for the story.
- Officers and Board members take office. The association installed its new Board of Directors and Officers in New Orleans. Select this link for details.
- APSAC Advisor. Members can now view Issue #2, 2014, of the APSAC Advisor in the APSAC Library (login required).
- Job Opportunities. Visit the Career Center to post and search opportunities.
- June New Members - welcome! Click here to view a list of new members. Login is required.
For a complete online calendar of APSAC and related industry events, please visit the Event List under the Events Tab.
2015 APSAC Colloquium
APSAC will host its 2015 Annual Colloquium July 22-25 at the Westin Copley Place, Boston, Massachusetts. Details will be published on the web as soon as they are available.
2014 APSAC Child Forensic Interview Clinics
APSAC is offering one more interview clinic in 2014. These clinics offer 40 hours of intensive training on investigating interviewing of children.
July 14-18, 2014, Seattle, Washington
2015 APSAC Advanced Training Institutes
These popular APSAC programs will be held January 2015 in conjunction with the 29th Annual San Diego International Conference on Child and Family Maltreatment, sponsored by the Chadwick Center for Children and Families. Details will be posted as soon as they are available.