The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children is the leading national organization supporting professionals who serve children and families affected by child maltreatment and violence.
Our Vision: APSAC envisions a world where all maltreated or at-risk children and their families have access to the highest level of professional commitment and service.
APSAC Legal Notices
Members: Remember to login so that the Members Only area will display!
- APSAC Advisor. Members can now view Issue #4, 2013, of the APSAC Advisor in the APSAC Library (login required).
- APSAC 2014 Board elections now in progress. Ballots and candidate bios were e-mailed to the membership April 7. If you did not receive your copy, please contact the office at 877.402.7722. Voting closes April 30.
- APSAC issues Statement on the Harm to Child Pornography Victims. The organization's Board recently approved a statement on this subject. Please select this link to view the full statement.
- Job Opportunities. Visit the Career Center to post and search opportunities.
- March New Members - welcome! Click here to view a list of new members. Login is required.
For a complete online calendar of APSAC and related industry events, please visit the Event List under the Events Tab.
Registration Open for 2014 APSAC Colloquium
APSAC will host its 2014 Annual Colloquium June 11-14 in New Orleans, Louisiana, at the Sheraton New Orleans.
Details and registration are now available!
Select this link to visit the event page.
2014 APSAC Child Forensic Interview Clinics
APSAC is offering two interview clinics in 2014. These clinics offer 40 hours of intensive training on investigating interviewing of children.
Select the appropriate link below for details and registration on these APSAC events.
April 28-May 2, 2014, Norfolk, Virginia
July 14-18, 2014, Seattle, Washington
2015 APSAC Advanced Training Institutes
These popular APSAC programs will be held January 2015 in conjunction with the 29th Annual San Diego International Conference on Child and Family Maltreatment, sponsored by the Chadwick Center for Children and Families.
Details will be posted as soon as they are available.